During their Foundation Week, Macquarie brought joy and hope to 9 children by giving them the surprise of their lives- their wishes coming true!
– Sean Calix (4 years old with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), wish to have a Thomas Train Car – Graciel (4 years old with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), wish to have a tablet
– Samantha (6 years old with Thyroid carcinoma), wish to have a Baby Alive
– Meah Joy (12 years old with Lymphoma), wish to have a Android phone
– Hannah Ashaya (4 years old Neuroblastoma), wish to have a Peppa big stuffed toy and dress
– John Meckiel (13 years old with AML) wish to have a tablet. Georgina (6 years old Beta) wish to have a Thalassemia frozen Doll Ana and Elsa dress
Thank you Macquarie for choosing to celebrate with Make-A-Wish! If you want to be a Wish Granting company like Macquarie, email firstname.lastname@example.org! #MakeAWishPH #PowerOfAWish